Saturday, November 30, 2013

     What is a medal? What is this for? Do we need this in order to succeed? These questions for me are those questions, people, are having a hard time answering these. I wonder why. Honestly, I still do not know the real right answer of these questions. I mean to say that I still do not know yet if my answers in here are correct. :)
     Medals can be classified into three; gold, silver, and bronze. Medals can only be achieved by studying hard and putting on God's faith. These are the reasons why these things are so much important to everybody. It signifies the hardship they encountered just to achieve this thing.
     BUT.... Is this the prerequisite to have a successful career in life? Of course not.... There are several people I know attained the wealth everyone is craving for without any medals achieved. The discipline he had, brought him to the sky. The sky that a person soar, and the sky that nobody can reach.
     For me, we need discipline rather than medals. Discipline to study, eat, and many more, just to achieve our goals in life. I am not saying that medals aren't important, I am just saying that medals are just material things that anytime can be misplaced or lost to you. BUT.... Discipline in oneself can neither be removed nor misplaced by someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment